Remembering babies gone too soon.
Sat, Jun 06|
Together in Healing "Virtual" Perinatal Loss Bereavement Retreat 2020
A place for women to come together in their loss, share their grief, and explore their deep, boundless love for their lost baby/babies.
Time & Location
Jun 06, 2020, 12:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
About The Event
The Together in Healing Virtual Retreat is designed to give women the space needed to grieve their baby(ies) lost in utero or shortly after birth. It is a place where women can come together to share their experiences with one another and to find support and comfort in both the similarities and differences of their stories.
This virtual retreat is being offered to women across Western Canada and will give them the opportunity to focus inwards, doing as little or as much as they feel comfortable. It is Twinkle Star’s vision that this retreat will provide gentle solace away from the chaos of the current situation for women to focus on their lost little one(s)- their love and grief for them.
Participants will be guided through an afternoon and evening of activities focusing on their baby(ies), including yoga, support circles, and various art forms. Participants will be invited to share mementos of their baby, tell their stories in a safe, non-judgmental environment, meditate, and engage in other grief-focused activities.
The following is a short list of policies for the Together in Healing Virtual Retreat:
- After registering, you will receive a link to the virtual event via Zoom. It is up to you to install and ensure you are connected to the event. If you are having technical issues, please email Vanessa at email@example.com by June 4.
- Please ensure that you have a quiet space with minimal or no interruptions to take part in the retreat.
- Writing, drawing, and yoga are all involved in the retreat. If you intend to take part in these activities, ensure you have an adequate space to do so.
- Unless you are speaking, please always have your mute button switched on.
- Complete refunds will be provided until May 25, 2020. After this date, refunds will not be provided for cancellations or no-shows.
- Because of the nature of this retreat, please take care that no babies/small children are intentionally in view of or heard by other participants. This includes, but is not limited to, breastfeeding, holding, and speaking to them out of frame.
- We also understand that during this time, it may be difficult to not have small children nearby and acknowledge that some unintentional views/sounds of children/babies may occur.
I, the participant, have read and by registering for this event agree to the above conditions for the Together in Healing Virtual Retreat. In particular, I will do my best to ensure that no babies/children are intentionally present (seen or heard) while I take part in the retreat.
This day pass includes access to all activities associated with the virtual event.